FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
What form of payments do you accept?
If paying by credit card we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. You may also use PayPal.
And, if you are an Apple Pay user, you can check out using Apple Pay on your Safari browser through your iPhone, iPad, or desktop.
Where do I enter my discount code?
If you have received a discount code and wish to apply it to your order, you can do so during the checkout process. The discount code field is found at the bottom of the order summary section. This is on the righthand side of the page in desktop and at the top of the page in mobile.
Can I use my discount with other promotions?
Please note that discount codes cannot be combined with any other promotions. If your discount code is not being accepted, it could be that it conflicts with a promotion we are running.
Do you offer a military discount?
Yes. We offer a 15% discount on our drinking glasses for members of the US military and first responders. If you would like to take advantage of this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a copy of your service ID to your message (with any sensitive details redacted). We will provide you with an individual code to use in checkout.
What if I wish to cancel my order?
If you decide to cancel before your order has been shipped, you can send us a request via our contact form or emailing us at email@example.com.
Please note that we are not always able to cancel orders once placed as the fulfillment process is highly automated and our team is not necessarily available to immediately respond to such requests. If your order has already entered a stage where it cannot be canceled , you will need to go through the normal return process.
Where will my order ship from?
We are working with a trusted warehouse and fulfillment partner in Venlo, Holland.
How long will my order take to reach me?
All orders of in-stock items require 1 to 2 business days for dispatch. The estimated transit time after dispatch will depend on where you are located. We provide estimated transit times in the shipping section of checkout after your shipping address has been added. Kindly note that transit times are estimates only and that delays can sometimes occur.
I haven't received my order but tracking says it was delivered. What now?
If tracking shows your package as having been delivered but you have not received it, please take the following steps:
1. Please first check around your property or building and enquire with any family members, neighbors, or building management to see if the carrier left your parcel in an alternate location. 9 times out of 10 this is the case.
2. We often see cases where tracking data with the carrier indicates that a delivery was made but ends up being delivered in the days afterwards. Please kindly wait 48 hours after the stated delivery before assuming the parcel has been misplaced.
3. If the above steps do not lead to your package being discovered, please contact us and we will take the necessary steps to further investigate.
Are purchase receipts included in the shipment?
Not to worry. If you've ordered a gift and are sending directly to your recipient, please note that we do not include receipts (or invoices) in the shipment. All that is included is a thank you card that also includes notes about how to handle returns or (in a rare event) report damages or defects.
Of course, if you added a gift message prior to checkout, this will also be printed on a card and included in the shipment.
To which countries do you ship?
Our main site (norlanglass.com) currently serves customers in the United States and Mexico.
Customers based in Canada should visit our Canada store (ca.norlanglass.com)
Customers based in Australia and New Zealand should visit our Australia store (au.norlanglass.com)
If you are located in one of the below countries, please visit our UK store (uk.norlanglass.com):
United Kingdom, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Jersey, Malaysia, Norway, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates
Customers located in the European Union should visit our EU store (eu.norlanglass.com)
If you do not see your country listed above, we are unfortunately unable to ship to you at this time.
Why don't I see my country listed in checkout?
If you've reached checkout and don't see your country listed, be sure you are on the the correct Norlan site serving your region. See the previous question above for the complete list of regions served by each site.
Do I have to pay customs and duties?
We are registered for the OSS in the Netherlands and all prices listed on our website are inclusive of VAT. Orders are dispatched from the Netherlands and you will not be required to pay any customs or duties.
How do I return my order?
Our return policy lasts 30 days and is effective from the moment you receive your goods. Only goods that are unused and in the original packaging state, including any branded packaging materials, are eligible for a return. Any returns past 30 days from the date of receiving your order will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Please review our full refund policy here. If your order is eligible for return or exchange, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your order number.
Promtional Contest Terms and Conditions
Norlan (owned and operated by, and hereto referred to as, Serial Future Visions, Inc.) Promotional Campaign Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: Promotional campaigns are open only to those who enter via the defined channel as explained in the general contest rules for each campaign. Campaigns are only open to individuals who are of eligible drinking age in their home country as of the date of entry. The Campaign (unless otherwise stipulated) is open to all citizens of the world. Employees of Serial Future Visions, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Serial Future Visions, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Please refer to the submission deadlines in the general contest rules for the campaign.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry as described in the general contest rules. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Serial Future Visions, Inc..
5. Prizes: The Winner (or Winners) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a prize as defined in the contest announcement. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Serial Future Visions, Inc.. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Serial Future Visions, Inc.'s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, local taxes, and/or import taxes and duties shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Serial Future Visions, Inc. as defined in the contest announcement. Winner will be notified within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Serial Future Visions, Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SERIAL FUTURE VISIONS, INC.’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Serial Future Visions, Inc. shall have the right, where permitted by law, to publish, broadcast, and distribute your entry, name and/or username in association with the Campaign for publicity and promotional purposes on social media without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Serial Future Visions, Inc.. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Serial Future Visions, Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Serial Future Visions, Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Serial Future Visions, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Serial Future Visions, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Serial Future Visions, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Serial Future Visions, Inc.. Serial Future Visions, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Serial Future Visions, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Serial Future Visions, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Serial Future Visions, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NEW YORK having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Serial Future Visions, Inc., with principal offices at 180 Woodpoint Road, 4L, New York, NY, 11211, United States.
13. Facebook: If the Campaign is shared via Facebook, please note the Campaign hosted by Serial Future Visions, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.